The special bioactive formula in Sportzyme contains dormant, nonpathogenic, fast-acting microbes and enzymes that break down and eliminate organic residues which cause odors in shoes, equipment bags and sporting equipment. When sprayed on a surface, these microbes feed o? food sources such as sweat, urine and other organic matter present on sports or work equipment, clothes and gear. These microbes release enzymes that break down the organic matter into smaller particles, which allows the microbes to digest the organics and convert them into water and carbon dioxide.
• Shake well before using.
• Spray Sportzyme over the entire surface where the odor is present. Apply heavily for the first application. Allow time to work. Reapply after 48 hours if needed.
• Not for bodily use.
• Destroys organic odors completely
• Based on natural enzymes
• Formulated with enzymes that target organic odors
• Bioactive formula eliminates organic residues that cause odors in:
– Equipment bags
– Shoulder pads
– Knee pads
– Work equipment
• Made with biodegradable ingredients
• No animal testing
• Non-aerosol pump
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• Enzymes are proteins that act as biological catalysts, meaning that they are molecules capable of speeding up chemical reactions. They bind to the reactants in a chemical reaction and assist in the reaction without being changed at all themselves.
• Science has been able to identify approximately 3,000 enzymes in
the body, and each one of them carries out a very specific task. Most enzymes are used for the body’s normal metabolic processes, like digestion or breathing. Certain enzymes ensure that, in the case of injury, the blood coagulates and the wound heals, while other enzymes control the production of important hormones in the body. Enzymes also destroy environmental toxins and disease-causing free radicals as well as intruding pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and fungi.